Dr. Anderson’s Experience with Cosmetic Dentistry
For the past decade, Dr. Anderson and his expert team have been restoring smiles through cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Anderson is highly skilled and has received the special training necessary to confidently restore even the most complex smiles. He was awarded a prestigious fellowship from the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, an institute well known for excellence in cosmetic smile rejuvenation. (Fewer than 1% of dentists attain this distinction.) Dr. Anderson’s unique training and skill give him a distinct qualification to treat cosmetic smile rejuvenation cases.
Purpose of Treatment
The purpose of this treatment is really to change lives. Most of our cosmetic smile clients had learned to hide their smiles and feeling embarrassed to laugh or show too much of their smile. It has been a highlight of our careers to be able to see true personalities shine once the embarrassment of smiling is replaced with a healthy, beautiful, long-lasting smile. If you’re ready to restore the function of your mouth and rebuild the confidence in your smile, we can help. Because of advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we can do the following:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
Symptoms of Issue
Having a healthy, glowing, beautiful smile enhances your appearance and gives you confidence. So how do you know when you need cosmetic dentistry? If you’ve learned to smile with your mouth closed, then you’re ready for help. Reasons for cosmetic dentistry include the following:
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely discolored or stained teeth
- Teeth that are too small or large
- Unwanted or uneven spaces between teeth
- Worn or chipped teeth
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Fractured fillings
- Large fillings
- Fluorosis (excessive fluoridation during tooth development)
What this Treatment Involves
Whether you need porcelain veneers, professional teeth whitening, or porcelain crowns, we can help rejuvenate your teeth and smile!
- Porcelain Veneers or Crowns: Veneers are thin pieces of tooth-shaped porcelain that are customized for a perfect fit, making them the ideal solution for many dental conditions. Porcelain crowns may also be indicated for restorations depending on the degree of damage to the original tooth. A porcelain crown covers more of the area of the tooth. Getting a veneer or crown placed when part of cosmetic smile rejuvenation usually takes two visits. We’ll shape your teeth, make an impression, choose the color, and place your temporary smile. This will allow a time to evaluate and make any changes to your potential new smile. At your second visit, we’ll clean your tooth and bond the veneers and/or crowns to your tooth using the most up-to-date techniques. When it is completed, these porcelain restorations are beautiful, functional, and long-lasting.
- Teeth Whitening: During this simple, noninvasive treatment, we’ll help you change the color of your natural tooth enamel. This treatment requires two visits: At your first appointment, we’ll take impressions to make a custom tray for your teeth. At your second appointment, we’ll ensure a proper fit and provide you with a special whitening solution. For the next few weeks, you’ll fill the trays with the solution and wear them for 30 minutes each day.
There are many options most people are not aware of, and we would love to help you smile with confidence again.
If you think cosmetic smile rejuvenation might be right for you…
Call our office today at (541) 357-4888 for an appointment or